Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WOYWW[196] Envelopes

The desksurface (my glass table):
The beginning of a fabric/paper collage envelope:
What the envelope is going to contain [one of my birds]:
A little section showing a closer look:
I've a long way to go [painted bird is a large part of the plans] but this is the very beginning! Thank you for dropping in today. Thank you Julia for hosting this wonderful Wednesday wander through many work surfaces and many projects by many participants. If you want to see more workdesks, pop by Julia's spot!
Hope to see you again soon! Hugs, Norma, x

8 comments:

  1. You are off to a fantastic start. Can't wait to see the finished product. April #145

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..so very beautiful and inspiring...your bird is magical..and I love all of the words ...deeply powerful and meaningful! Fabulous pictures!
    Happy WOYWWW
    Victoria
    #133

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Wonderful project, the detail is Fab x
    Happy WOYWW Heather #59

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the look of this - look forward to seeing finish project. Happy WOYWW Gill x #45

    ReplyDelete
  5. very creative and inspiring! :)) mano

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see the desk surface, Norma (hee hee). What joy to see such a flurry of creative action. The bird is a huge smile.
    As for strong woman, well, that experience, strength and hope thing is the reason, no doubt.
    xxoo, sus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Norma, wonderful mess and very lovely bird!
    Looking forward to your moon.
    BarbaraBee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your paper bird is GORGEOUS and I am so happy that a turquoise feathered one flew my way. ;) It is perfect, Norma, simply perfect. It will definitely be perched on Miss Maple (my new hutch). ;)
    Thank you so much, my friend. Made my day, and the timing could not be better. This little bird knew how much I needed a song today.
    Hugs
    PS-I didn't know you had a glass art table too. I love mine, so forgiving of my messes.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...