Saturday, December 29, 2012

Shimmy Shimmer Shake

The brain surgery on the wee birds went well. I was able to save 8 of the batch and had to say good bye to 4 of them. Here the pink bird is getting his final coat of shimmer. A cap of pink. In the background is a selection of new sparkle that my daughter put into my Christmas stocking this year. Here is what he looked like when complete. As you can see this is bird number 116. I just keep going with the numbers...
Here he's stands inside my velvet box of glitter where he feels mighty majestic.
I'll finish off the rest of the birds now. Some will go to neighbours and friends and family, and I'll put three aside as a giveaway for the wonderful one-of-a-kind International Blogwide Art Event which is coming up and hosted by the lovely Lisa. See you there I hope. I'll be amongst the hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of bloggers, visiting from one artist blog to the other...
Thanks for dropping by today; we'll see you soon, I hope...hugs, Norma, x

3 comments:

  1. OH MY... I like this!!
    Look like "art potion"... and I am under this spell! ((LOL))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Norma!
    I love your awesome little birdies...mine is all cozied up in my gypsy wagon:)I adore him!
    Thank you for dropping by and visiting me.

    Happy New Year to you, my glittery friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it :) they are saved,

    wishing you a happy new year dear Norma, x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...