Friday, August 19, 2011

Making Wings

Every morning for days now, I've been making wings!


These are for a set of fairy doll prims that I hope to submit to a magazine for consideration.


The delicate little things take hours and hours to make as they feature found text which then gets applied to the tulle and fashioned into removeable wings. I am also working out the finer points in the doll construction. They are slowly getting there...one step at a time. Hope to see you again soon! *smiles* Norma

3 comments:

  1. i love how you have made these prim wings!! they are so delicate looking..like spun magic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Norma Sweetie...
    I absolutely LOVE your fairy wings. How gorgeous they are. Love that you added text as well, which makes them stand out more. Can't wait to see them connected with the dolls. So exciting.

    Thank you for sharing sweet friend. They look so beautiful, light and airy.

    Have a gorgeous weekend. Country hugs from Phoenix, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet they take forever Norma, but they are really cool. Can't wait to see your dolls. Hope you get published.xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...